The Bethesda Foundation secures philanthropic resources for all Bethesda Hospitals, Hospice of Cincinnati and Fernside-A Center for Grieving Children. Through the generosity of our donors, we are able to provide funding for medical education and research, community initiatives and critical hospital needs. We are committed to funding and supporting quality healthcare to those in our community.
The Bethesda Foundation will be recognized as a leader in supporting and promoting Bethesda North Hospital's mission to improve the health of our diverse community. The Foundation recognizes that donor support helps create the margin of excellence that distinguishes Bethesda Hospital and its entities from other health care providers in the community.
Our Guiding Principles
Commitment to Excellence
- As a leader, the Bethesda Foundation will be a catalyst for change within our organization and community, and it will continue to be recognized as a top performer among healthcare foundations.
- The Bethesda Foundation will actively support internal and external initiatives that promote exceptional health care and many preventative, educational, research and community outreach activities in our regional communities through:
Commitment to Community and Collaboration
- As a leader, it will actively collaborate with key individuals, organizations and corporations to address community needs.
- The Bethesda Foundation honors the generous community support Bethesda hospital and its related entities have received throughout its long history. It builds upon this historic support by developing collaborative relationships with those who share Bethesda's mission and vision.
Commitment to Stewardship and Integrity
- The Bethesda Foundation demonstrates exemplary stewardship and integrity by honoring donative intent, providing appropriate recognition for donor generosity, valuing our human and material resources and inspiring confidence through our leadership and commitment to improving the health of the community