After consultation with local health officials and the most
recent announcement from Governor DeWine regarding public gatherings, the
Bethesda Foundation is canceling the Bethesda Lyceum event on Thursday, April 9th,
2020. This event will not be rescheduled. Our guests’ health and safety is
important to all of us and we know you will agree that in light of recent
restrictions, this is necessary.
High quality healthcare is extremely important for the
wellbeing of our community. Proceeds from this year’s Lyceum will benefit the
development of the TriHealth Heart Hospital on the campus of Bethesda North.
The Heart Hospital will provide the most advanced cardiac care for patients and
families in the greater Cincinnati community. Together with the Thomas
Comprehensive Care Center, our region will be offered the best cancer and
cardiovascular care available.
If there are any questions or concerns, please contact
Kristen Sellan at 513-865-1621, Kristen_Sellan@trihealth.com
or Ashlie Lyons at 513-865-1615, Ashlie_lyons@trihealth.com
Thank You to our 2020 Sponsors!
- Amity Insulation
- ASA Controls
- Aspirion Health Resources
- Auxiliary of Bethesda Hospitals
- Axis Interior Systems
- Breg Inc.
- Bricker & Eckler LLP
- Bruewer Woodwork
- Trey Brunsting, MD
- C & D Mechanical, Inc.
- CarePayment, Technologies, Inc.
- cHc Manufacturing, Inc.
- Cincinnati Bell
- Cincinnati Business Courier
- Cincinnati Reds
- Controlled Air, Inc.
- Edward J. Crane, MD
- Spencer & Dana Cropper
- Cushman & Wakefield
- De-Bra Kuempel Services
- Denier Electric Co., Inc.
- Environmental Air Products
- Epic Systems Corporation
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Fifth Third Bank
- Fort Washington Investment Advisors, Inc.
- Frost Brown Todd, LLC
- General Electric Credit Union
- Hillandale Family of Communities
- Loren F. Hiratzka, MD
- Innovative Electric
- James Hunt Construction
- Johnson Controls
- Dr. Edmund Jones & Delle C. Jones
- Kathman Electric Co., Inc.
- KMK Law
- Life Center Organ Donor Network
- Local 12
- Mr. David's Flooring Ohio, LLC
- NEPC, LLC
- Ohio National Financial Services
- Kathryn Lynne O'Keefe, MD
- Eric J. Okum, MD & Bess Okum
- Oswald Company
- Steven E. Park, MD
- Liane and David Phillips
- Prestige Audio Visual
- Qualified Emergency Specialists
- R.J. Beischel Building, Co.
- Revenue Management Solutions, LLC
- Select Medical
- Seven Hills Anesthesia
- Sheet Metal Workers Executive Committee
- Dr. & Mrs. Michael Shehata
- Hal & Sandy Shevers
- Siemens Industry, Inc. Building Technologies
- Taft, Stettinius & Hollister, LLP
- The E.W. Scripps Company
- The Geiler Company
- The Urology Group
- Thermal Solutions
- Harold M. & Eugenia S. Thomas
- TP Mechanical
- TriState Gynecologic Oncology
- Turner Construction Company
- Vonderhaar's Catering
- Waltek Company, LTD
- Zamary Law Firm, LLC
*Sponsors as of February 24, 2020