Grants & Scholarships
The Bethesda Foundation offers funding to support research, clinical improvement, scholarships and other transformational projects at Bethesda hospitals. Each year, The Bethesda Foundation awards over $200,000 in Medical Research and Clinical Innovation Grants to Bethesda North Hospital.
Funding Opportunities Overview
The Bethesda Foundation provides five types of funding opportunities:
- Auxiliary Scholarships (open to Bethesda high school volunteers and Auxiliary member families)
- Auxiliary Project Review Grants (open to Bethesda region departments)
- Medical Research Grants (open to any eligible team member)
- Clinical Improvement Grants (open to any eligible team member)
- Community Outreach Grants (by invitation only)
- Nursing Student Scholarships (open to Bethesda School of Nursing students)
Please see the menu to the left for all required grant forms and scholarship applications.