In addition to raising funds to benefit the programs and services of Bethesda Hospitals, Hospice of Cincinnati and Fernside, the Bethesda Foundation events are considered some of the premier social events in our community. These events serve as opportunities for the community to come together in friendship and fun, not only to celebrate the success of Bethesda, but also to show continuing support of a valued health care partner.
- Bethesda LYCEUM – Wednesday, April 12th, 2017 at Jack Cincinnati Casino. Reception begins at 6pm, Dinner & Program at 7pm
- Friday, May 19th, 2017- Evening Program at Cooper Creek Event Center
- Monday, May 22nd, 2017 - Golf Tournament at Kenwood Country Club
- Gourmet Melodies – Saturday, August 12th, 2017 at Anderson Pavilion at Smale Riverfront Park
- Celebration of Angels – October 1st, 2017 at The Manor House