BE A MEMBER. MAKE AN IMPACT.
For more than 50 years, the Auxiliary of Bethesda Hospital has a history of service and commitment, expanding to include all Bethesda locations, Hospice of Cincinnati and the Greater Cincinnati community. Since 1962, we have contributed nearly $7 million to Bethesda. These funds help purchase medical equipment, promote social services and support the healing mission of Bethesda North Hospital.
The Auxiliary provides friend-raising opportunities through luncheons, a volunteer awards program and other social activities. Members also have access to education about programs, new treatment and technology that showcase the hospital and its commitment to the community.
2018 Auxiliary Calendar
2017-2018 Auxiliary Board Members
- President - Pamela Baird
- Vice President - Kim Robertson
- President Emeritus - Avis Geygan
- Membership Director - Fiona Robertson
- Program Director - Lucy Kerl
- Recording Secretary - Jerri Spurlock
- Corresponding Secretary - Barb Kordis
- Finance Director - Marie Drew
Click here to see the full membership directory-If you are a member and need the password, contact Jerri Spurlock at 513-865-1618