BE A MEMBER. MAKE AN IMPACT.
The Bethesda Auxiliary is accepting proposals for 2021 Project Funding from January 1st, 2021 - March 1st, 2021. Please contact Jana Widmeyer at 513-865-1618 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.”
Auxiliary of Bethesda Hospital awarded over $104,000 to support transformational programs and projects at Bethesda Hospitals!
For more than 50 years, the Auxiliary of Bethesda Hospital has a history of service and commitment, expanding to include all Bethesda locations, Hospice of Cincinnati and the Greater Cincinnati community. Since 1962, we have contributed nearly $7 million to Bethesda. These funds help purchase medical equipment, promote social services and support the healing mission of Bethesda North Hospital.
The Auxiliary provides friend-raising opportunities through luncheons, a volunteer awards program and other social activities. Members also have access to education about programs, new treatment and technology that showcase the hospital and its commitment to the community.
2019-2020 Auxiliary Board Members
- President - Kim Robertson
- Vice President - Barb Kordis
- President Emeritus - Pamela Baird
- Membership Director - Robin Flinchum
- Program Director - Pamela Baird
- Recording Secretary - Jana Widmeyer
- Corresponding Secretary - Fiona Robertson
- Finance Director - Marie Drew